Rufus Bootable USB Maker Software Free Download ForWindows 100% Working. Rufus is a utility that helps format and creates bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It can be especially useful for cases where: You need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc. You need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed. Need similar? Then, check out Power ISO Bootable USB/DVD/CD Maker Free Download. You need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS. You want to run a low-level utility. Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need! Oh, and Rufus is fast. For instance, it’s about twice as fast as UNetbootin, Universal USB Installer or Windows 7 USB download tool, on the creation of a Windows 7 USB installation drive from an ISO. It is also marginally faster on the creation of Linux bootable USB from ISOs. A nonexhaustive list of Rufus supported ISOs is also provided at the bottom of this page. Rufus is a free and open-source portable application for Microsoft Windows that can be used to format and create bootable USB flash drives or Live USBs. It is developed by Pete Batard of Akeo Consulting. Rufus was originally designed as a modern open source replacement for the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool for Windows, which was primarily used to create DOS bootable USB flash drives. The first official release of Rufus, version 1.0.3 (earlier versions were internal/alpha only, was released on December 11, 2011, with originally only MS-DOS support. Version 1.0.4 introduced Free DOS support and version 1.1.0 introduced ISO image support. Until 1.2.0, two separate versions were provided, with one for MS-DOS and one for FreeDOS. UEFI boot support was introduced with version 1.3.2, localization with 1.4.0 and Windows To Go with 2.0. The last version compatible with Windows XP and Vista is 2.18.x Rufus supports a variety of bootable .iso files, including various Linux distributions and Windows installation .iso files, as well as raw disk image files (including compressed ones). If needed, it will install a bootloader such as SYSLINUX or GRUB onto the flash drive to render it bootable. It also allows the installation of MS-DOS or FreeDOS onto a flash drive as well as the creation of Windows To Go bootable media. It supports formatting flash drives as FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, UDF or ReFS filesystems. Rufus can also be used to compute the MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 hashes of the currently selected image.
Rufus Bootable USB Flash Drives Maker Full version Free Download Screenshots:
Bootable USB Flash Drives Maker Full Version Features:
- Easy to the used and user-friendly interface.
- Supported All Windows and Linux Bootable ISO File.
- Create Bootable USB Via Windows ISO File, and Linux Live Bootable CD.
- Supported Formate FAT32 and NTFS.
- Supported USB And System Partition schemes are GPT And MBR.
- Supported USB, Pin Drive v2.0, 3.0 and 3.1.
- Supported Target system BIOS and UEFI.
Searches related to Rufus Bootable USB Maker:
- rufus windows 10
- rufus 2.18 download
- how to use rufus
- create bootable usb windows 7
- create bootable usb windows 10
- rufus portable
- rufus for mac
- rufus create bootable usb windows 7
How to and Install Rufus Offline Bootable USB Maker into Windows?
- First of all, this software from below given download button.
- After downloading please run this tool on admin.
- Now insert USB into your System.
- Rufus will pic your USB and then, insert your Windows ISO File into it.
- After that, you need to press Start Button and now your bootable USB creating Processing is running